Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Another cool wiki

As I was searching for good blogs, I came across a good wiki.  PBWorks is a great resource.  It allows users to invite students without requiring email.  I signed up, but am still working out what I plan to do with it.  The possibilities are there though, since multimedia can be added to the wiki.  One way I intend to use this service is to put a few lessons on here, with links to pictures and such.  I like the idea that an entire lesson can be contained within the wiki, and hopefully streamline things for me.  In case I have not mentioned this, I would mainly give access to wikis and blogs to my students in grades 3, 4, and 5.  The other students may use wikis and blogs, but probably more of a resource for information/content.

No comments:

Post a Comment